apply to the best traineeship
Apply now for the 2023 Best Traineeship competition and awards.
Get ready to innovate your traineeships, drive your program managers to success, reap real business rewards and make an impact on the futures of tomorrows leaders. Let’s blaze the trail together.
Can I purchase the Benchmark Report and not participate in the complete competition?
Yes, this is possible. Use the register form, and choose Benchmark Report only. The cost of the report alone is 1595€.
Who can apply?
No matter the business, industry or sector, you can apply to participate in the Best Traineeship competition if you meet the following criteria:
- Clear programme target: Focused on developing talented graduates to (top)managers or top(specialists)
- A traineeship is a combination of working and learning. Working is a job with real responsibilities and should not be confused with an internship. Learning is a structured development path.
- The trainee gets the opportunity to gain experience in multiple departments or numerous projects.
- At least 15% of the total duration of the traineeship is dedicated to personal development/training. Training modules can be function-specific or aimed at personal development.
- Trainees have a mentor or (external) coach that help them with their development via periodical one on ones helping them to create a personal development plan.
- The minimal duration of a traineeship is six months and maximum of four years.
We want to spotlight exceptional traineeships, inspirational organizations and program champions. By entering our annual competition, you can demonstrate your commitment to developing, driving and evolving traineeship standards. More reasons to apply.
- Desirable accreditation for employer branding.
- Fantastic business exposure for award winners.
- Direct feedback from trainees.
- Network and learn from other exceptional organizations.
- A personalized benchmark report with improvement recommendations.
- Indicates to future trainees that your company takes talent development seriously.
- Unique insights into the latest trends in talent development.
- Shows the improvements that you made to your traineeship (only for recurring participants)
- Enhance your recruitment process and attract potential trainees
- Press coverage for competition entrants and winners
- Your organization can participate in the competition with 1 traineeship
- If you subscribe before May 31, 2022, you can make use of the early bird rate, you will pay € 1.995 per traineeship.